They had it write back in the 1700’s & 1800’s. Some happens…have an epic painting made; someone do something famous…have an Epic painting made.
When I saw the Sex Pistol’s dress from Boudoir I knew I had to have it… though at the time I hadn’t figured out what I was going to do with it. But then I remembered a story about British Olympic medalist Laura Trott being photographed as Britannia for a piece in the Sunday Times, Mail and then I had my starting point.
I didn’t really need to get much, It worked out that the hair I had just gotten from [Burley] worked perfect with the helmet I had. It’s a great rigged mesh hair with not a lot of volume so it will be a great hat hair.
After working on the image, I realized one element was lacking… the title in Latin of course. I thought about several Per Ardua As Astra “Through Struggle to the Stars” or the motto of my HS’s Latin club (and should be SL’s Semper Ubi Sub Ubi “Always Wear Underwear” [Yes I know that is faux Latin] but I decided to go with the Lindsay clan motto Endure Forte “Strongly We Endure”, was what I was told it meant growing up, but I also like “Suffer Bravely” .
With that emblazoned on the frame I now had an epic painting.
- SKIN: al vulo!– Polly 2* velvet claveage caramel
- HAIR: [BURLEY]_Zia_II_Platinum03
- EYES: Mayfly – Liquid Light Mesh Eye (Glacial Night, w4)
- LASHES: *GA* Mesh Lashes Enigma
- MAKEUP: Pink Acid Diva Lip Gloss – Red
- MAKEUP: ~Blacklace Beauty~ Hi-Gloss Lips Clear
- HELMET: Picnic retro helmet for narcissus Queen : just
- NECKLACE: RELATIONS -choker- *Midnight
- OUTFIT: Boudoir — Sex Pistols Dress
- BOOTS: lassitude & ennui Flutter boots raven
- GLOVES: TonkTastic – Fingerless Gloves; Style B (black;)
O Lord, our God, arise,
Scatter thine enemies,
And make them fall
Confound their politics,
Frustrate their knavish tricks,
On thee our hopes we fix:
God save us all.