Another Light test and Phototools familiarization straight out of Second Life This time I am playing with projectors, which is what I was trying to do last night without realizing it.
Here’s the information on projectors They are like spot lights so you can control the light instead of it being just a big glob of light.
I have four of them set up in this shot, next time I should do a lighting diagram, just for my notes, but there is a large one directly in front of the camera then there are to lightly smaller ones flanking and set a little back of Lyndz, trying to separate her a little from the dark sky, worked on the left but not so much on the right. Last is a small one giving a rectangular light across the face with a little spill onto the top of her breasts.
Once again these are straight out of SL
- Skin:[ Al Vulo! ] – [ Julia ] – [ -intense night ] group gift
- Hair: Magika [Hair S] Awkward
- Sweater: [celoe.gea.top.cod.
- Pants:coldLogic trouser – eise.taupe (M – cuff2)
- Belt: *COCO*_WideBelt(Embossing)_Black
- Necklace: ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. Love Necklace Silver
- Earrings: Addiction Big Hoop Earring
- Purse: HouseofFox :: OnyxClutch Mesh[Pearl]
- Ring: LaGyo_Cherub ring
- Glasses:[UMEBOSHI] Tyki Glasses -Black-
- Lashes: *GA* Mesh Lashes Enigma
- Eyes: Mayfly – Liquid Light Mesh Eye (Glacial Night, w4)
- Makeup: *BOOM* Lipwax – Cherry